*Hello** Friends, *

*This is anand from Sure IT Solutions.*

*We have a very Urgent Requirement for* SAP Price Optimization contractor*.
Please Send me the updated profile, rate and contact details. *

Position: SAP Price Optimization contractor
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Duration-2-3 months

Skills: SAP-BI, SAP-OOABAP, and SAP development environments.

            *           BI ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading)

            *           OO-ABAP, ABAP Data Dictionary

            *           BI testing, problem determination, and resolution

            *           BI 7.0 (DTPs, Transformations)

            *           BI Automation (Process Chains, Job Scheduling)

            *           BI performance tuning and monitoring

            *           BI Reports (Web templates, BEx, Visual Composer)

            *           Familiarity with Transport Layer and Protocol

            *           NetWeaver 2004s, Portals, CSN

            *           Creating documentation

            *           BADI, RFM, Web Services

            *           BI Data Modeling (Data Store, Info Cubes, Multi
Providers, Info Sets)

            *           WDP for ABAP

Best Regards,
Sure IT Solutions Inc.