*Dear Partners,* * *
 *Greetings from Shravan. *
 *Please send the resumes of the available consultants to **
 *resumes with contact details, billing rate and Current Location are
 * *
*Locals to MN only *
*Face to face required*

*Primary Skills:*

Quick Test Pro (QTP),

This position would work with a robust software development team to automate
existing manual testing processes. The current manual effort is quite
sizable for each software release and we would like to invest in automation
of this process.

The candidate would need to be experienced and proficient with Quick Test
Pro (QTP) and would be valuable if they had FIT and WATIR experience as

NOTE: This is not a team lead or strategy position. We need someone that can
take a well documented, existing manual process and build automated testing
in QTP.

This is a 3 months (Possible extension)  contract in Minneapolis.

I would highly appreciate if you can send your hotlists and req's to

Shravan Nagula
Technology Consultants, Inc.