Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Zubedi from Aonsoft International Inc.Here is the requirement go
through the requirement

and send me suitable resumes with skill match along with rate conformation

Please do send only Matching resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a sure shot Interview..

*Title   : Developer Analyst*

Duration:  1 year contract

Location: Austin, Texas,

Rate :  $55pr/hr

( will also need references for submissions)

Knowledge and Experienced needed:

A.        PHP (Hypertext Pre-processor)

B.        Wiki

C.        SharePoint 2003 development

D.        SharePoint 2007 development

E.         Office 2007

F.         Project 2007

G.        Visio 2007

H.        Bi-lingual – Spanish

I.          Sec. 508 Accessibility & Usability

      Minimum Requirements:

Years   Skills/Experience

8          Technical Writing

6          Web Development

6          HTML Certified

5          Adobe Photoshop CS3

4          XML Certified

4          Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)

2          DHTML

2          Adobe Illustrator CS3

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Rate on C2C:*

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
on their resume.*

*Please let me know for further clarification

Thanks & Regards, **?** **

Technical Recruiter
Aonsoft International, Inc,
1600 Golf Rd, Suite 1200,