This is Wajeeh with Elite Innovative Solutions Inc, I am looking for Oracle
/ Retek Predictive Application for one of my direct client, Below is the
requirement details

*Title: Oracle / Retek Predictive Application*

*Location: Bentonville, AR               *

*Type of hire: Contract for 6+ months*

*Exp Level: 8-10 years*

*Start date: Immediate *

 * *

*Must Have Skills:*

§  Knowledge and experience with Oracle/Retek Predictive Application Server
(RPAS) software

§  Knowledge and experience with Oracle/Retek Configuration Tools and
development and specifically in Oracle Merchant Financial Planning tool set

§  Demonstrated skills identifying and translating business requirements
into technical application configuration requirements

§  Experience with date query tools such as SQL and MSPL to analyze and
validate results provided by application

*Desired Skills:*

§  General understanding of AIX/UNIX, UNIX Shell Scripting

§  Ability to support the business and systems 24/7 by participating in an
"on call" rotation

§  Ability to adapt quickly to rapidly changing technology and direction

§  Working knowledge of Microsoft Project or comparable project management

*Note: Send the resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with below details*

Full name:

Contact No.:

Working status:

Current Location: