This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on IT Software
Developer Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   IT Software Developer

Location   :   Columbus, OH

Duration   :   6 + months

Required Skills:
Skills needed for the position include:

Object Oriented Programming background (5+ years)
3+ years of experience using C#.net
2+ years experience using ESRI ArcGIS Engine is HIGHLY desired. Version 9.2 is
being used on this project.
1+ years experience using ESRI ArcMap highly desired.
Prior use of CVS version management desired
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and oral) are a MUST
Experience in software development and implementation (understands the
development lifecycle)
Can work well in a team environment
Self motivated
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Well organized with project documentation and project administrative tasks.

A consultant is needed to help with the development of the Integrated
Transmission Information System (ITIS) Mobile application. ITIS is an existing
client-server application used to plan inspections of Transmission lines, to
record Transmission line conditions and to create work orders for maintenance
to remedy the conditions. This project will:

Create a mobile version of ITIS (Integrated Transmission Information System)
named "ITIS Mobile". ITIS Mobile will be loaded on portable devices and taken
in the field to record transmission line inspections.
The current ITIS application will be modified to allow it to provide the data
needed by ITIS Mobile and to receive completed information from ITIS Mobile.
The data exchange will be through the AEP network when the ITIS Mobile
computers are returned to the Transmission Service Centers.
Increase the precision of the inspection information to supply the information
currently required by NERC and utility commissions

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused