Sr. Consultant - User Interface
Milwaukee, WI
Salary: $440/Day Professional Day Rate
Duration: 6 Weeks

Job Description: We have an immediate Opening for a Sr. Consultant -User Experience for multiple projects. Need someone having strong recent experience with iRise & someone who is very good with leading North American Clients. Our client is having a Customer Centricity project.
Job Duties & Responsibilities: Development duties will include
Build working prototypes in iRise Tool
Ability to develop polished executive simulation outputs for executive consumption
Ability to converse with Sr. Level North American Executives to understand and capture vision
Ability to plan, develop and lead design efforts for the development of the prototype
Job Requirement:
6-8 years of experience in UI envisioning design activities
Demonstrated experience leading and developing simulations in iRise
We will need to see a portfolio of samples and projects where individual has developed prototypes
Expertise in enabling Web 2.0 technologies (Adobe products, Flash, MS Silver light)
Understand technology drivers and leading trends in the simulation marketplace
Your response would be greatly appreciated
Thanks & Regards,
Kristopher Irby
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Jobs & Resumes" group.