Hi Partners,
*Please forward resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* ASAP *

We have this new requirement for Senior Java Developer, Please let me know
if you can help me with this

 Appreciate your quick response

*Location*: Rock Hill,MD

*Duration*: 6+ months

*Note –knowledge of Spring WebFlow is essential.* *
*

Client, the largest membership organization of its kind in the United States
with over 35 million members as well as the largest advocate for its
constituents, has an opening for a Java Developer. The platform consists of
a MVC framework using Struts, Hibernate and Spring Framework components.
We're looking to fill a contract position to start asap. Project will run
through end of the year with potential long-term opportunities for suitable
candidates.

Responsibilities

* Develop code to specifications of team lead and customer

* Produce high-quality code for applications

Qualifications

Must haves:

·       6+ years of J2EE experience

·       Proficient in Java, Struts, Spring 2.0

·       Experience with Spring Webflow is critical

·       Good understanding of MVC architecture

·       Experience working in a Scrum environment

·       Experience with JUnit or httpUnit or JWebUnit

·       Ability to optimize code for high performance

·       Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
Excellent communication skills and ability to proactively come up with new
ideas

Bonuses:

·       BS in Computer Science

·       Experience with Spring, Hibernate, EJB 3.0

·       Experience using CVS and Ant

·       Experience using WebLogic and Oracle

·       Experience with the Eclipse development environment

·       Experience with any automated unit testing tool (such as TestNG) for
J2EE applications

*Thanks & Regards
Srinivas Reddy
Aita Consulting Services*