Hi,

Let me know if you have any consultant for <<Java with sitescope/topaz>> Req.
Please read the complete job description before sending the resume.

Requirement:
**We have several new needs at Pfizer in Groton, CT for a Java Developer with
either Topaz or Sitescope experience. Please
  <***ONLY***> send me people with these monitoring script writing skills of
Topaz or Sitescope. There is no full job
  description, but the manager will hire over the phone and will interview
people early next week. The rate is around
  $45-50/hour and this goes through the end of the year

**Exp with sitescope/topaz

Location : Groton, CT

Duration :3-6 moths+

Rate : $45-50/Hr

Regards
Mohib
Amtex Systems Inc.

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies in
New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
www.amtexsystems.com
Tel:    646-200-7254
Fax:    866-330-0589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Business Verticals:
Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology Infrastructure
Office Locations:
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.