Dear All ,

Trust me for 100% closure if your profile / Submission matches 100% to my
Requirement .

We are in the despite of Seebeyond Monk exp consultants for my Direct Client

The below  i got it from the concern PM over the phone . Pls share ur
matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you get us couple of resumes who have 5-6 years of SeeBeyond Monk
Experience we can get them started from 22nd Sep 08 itself. We have an
urgent requirement!!

Thanks and Regards

Sr Resource Manager
Javaji System Solutions Inc