Quality Assurance-Tester (Need Only GCH who can go CTH)
Water Street - New York
3 Month  (CTH)
Start Date:  09/15/2008

Overall Experience:  01-03 Yrs.
Position Description:
Junior Quality Assurance analyst. Practical hands-on systems testing experience.
Good analytical skills. Ability to understand data flows and complex business rules.
General skills for performing data analysis, using tools such as Structured Query Language (SQL), SAS and Excel.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Your response would be greatly appreciated
Thanks & Regards,
Kristopher Irby
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Jobs & Resumes" group.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/it-jobs--resumes?hl=en