Below is a very hot requirement with one of our Clients If you feel any of
your consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status ASAP!!!
*BA with strong UML*
*Location:Water St, New York*
*Duration: 3 Months*
This is a very Senior level candidate. Please don't send average Business
Analysts. Excellent communication skills required.
Need a Business Analyst with Excellent Communications Skills and extensive
Experience with creating requirements documents in UML, especially Use Case
and Sequence Diagrams.
- Should have experience in Insurance and Health Care.
- Should have experience in understanding Claims and Claims Processing.
- Should have experience and understanding Plan Membership.
- Should have at least 7- 10 years experience doing Business Analysis
- Should be fluent in UML and have significant experience.
- Should know how to construct a Use Cases
- Should know how to develop a Sequence Diagram
- Should know how to read a ER model.
- Should understand SDLC.
- Should understand OLTP and OLAP processing.
- Should have excellent written communication skills
- Should know how to interview end users of systems
- Should know how to interview technical systems people
- Should have worked with at least one or more case tools, like Borland
Together J, Rational Rose, AgroUML, Open Source or proprietary tools.
- Have the ability to manually create UML documents in Visio if necessary.
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-3952 Ext:203
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at