Hi,

Below is a very hot requirement with one of our Clients  If you feel any of
your consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status ASAP!!!

* *

*PeopleSoft NA Payroll / Canadian Payroll Developer*

*Location: Boston, MA.*

*Duration: 3+ month*

* *

*Job Description:*

An immediate need for a Sr. PeopleSoft Developer with NA Payroll experience,
ideally Canadian Payroll exp.   This resource will assist with designing
Payroll interfaces and provide additional development support utilizing
Ptools, Pcode, SQR.

Thanks & Regards,

*Saritha*
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-3952  Ext:203
Fax: (847)-890-6357
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>