*Please send profiles to** [EMAIL PROTECTED]   703-953-1995*

* *

*Dear Partners,*

*We have hot requirements In CA, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resume/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help*

*JAVA DEVELOPER w/ATG and Interwoven Teamsite*

*Location: Mountain View, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: ALAP*

* *

*Candidates must have ATG and Interwoven Teamsite experience*

Required Skills:
Proficiency - Expert Experience - 5 Plus years
Ideal candidate will have:
At least *8+years* of s/w development experience using java/j2ee
weblogic application server (ATG experience required)
strong grasp of OO concepts
strong SQL skills in oracle database
experience working on web-services, ssl/digital certificates
experience with open source frameworks like spring/hibernate
Good knowledge of Interwoven Teamsite
Job Functions:
The position is for a java/j2ee developer who can develop (or enhance
existing) applications/web-services on top of weblogic application server
using standard j2ee frameworks like spring, hibernate etc.
10.00% - Business Analysis and design
25.00% - Technical and Functional design documents (and configuration
15.00% - Support for ongoing maintenance
10.00% - Communication and status reporting
40.00% - Technical Skills

Thanks & Regards,

SMKSoft Inc
Vienna, Virginia 22182