*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on* **Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant*, if you have any
consultants for below requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact
details. I really appreciate for your time and help.

* *

*Please Send Suitable Resumes With Rate and Contact Info!*

* *

*Job Title         : **Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant*

*Location         : Highland Park, IL*

*Duration         : 12+ months*

*Rate                : $55 hr MAX*

*Client              : Manufacture *

*Interview        : Telephone*

* *

*Job Description:*

*Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant*

Candidate must be able to communicate with Director level individuals, this
candidate will be meeting with one of the IT Directors on a regular basis-
explaining the status of the project, communicating problems etc.
Essentially taking this responsibility off the manager's hands.  He would
prefer someone who has worked in the US for a min of 5 years. Needs to
flexible to their environment, have "vibrant energy", and be Sr. level
enough to express if they don't understand something. So basically not just
easy to understand verbally. Ability to communicate at a high level.

*Consultant's day to day responsibilities:*

* *

   - Executing CRs /FRICE objects related to projects with lead
   responsibilities.
   - The person should be able to work with Middleware team, Business
   analysts, super users in IT department and Director of IT Department.

*"Must have" skill sets:*

* *

   - Senior SAP ABAP resource with SAP experience  8 + years of experience
   - Experienced in development of all kinds of RICEFW objects
   - *Well experienced in Core SAP Modules (SD/MM/FI/CO)*
   - Expert in building Interfaces both in and out of SAP (ABAP/ALE/IDOC/EDI
   technologies)
   - Knowledge of working with Middleware like Xi and/ or Web methods.
   - *Excellent communication skills*

   - *At least 1 complete end to end SAP  implementation from blue print to
   Go-Live phase *
   - *At least 1 Post Go-Live Support/Maintenance Project Experience*
   - Team Player and Good communication Skills
   - Team lead kind of experience/roles in past is required.

*Desired Skill Sets or "nice to have":*

Ø      Someone who has lead experience and handles projects (scopes a SAP
ABAP related project activities, deduce the deliverables for requirements).

 Ø       Team Player, pro-active and go-getter kind of attitude is a must!

*Please respond with **Resume, Rate and Phone numbers** of the Consultant.
Make*

*sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.*

*With Regards,*

* Sampath.A*

*Recruiter*

*ReCache, Inc*

*contact:248-436 1972*

Fax: 248-565-2054

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*www.recache.com* <http://www.recache.com/>

* *

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail*

*cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a*

*move link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
*

*List reply to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<http://www.recache.com/webmail/src/compose.php?send_to=jobs%40recache.com>
* with "Remove" in the subject heading and your*

*email address in the body*