Hi Partners,

 Please send me qualified resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] All
skills are must.

*Position:                         **   **Java Developer*

*Location:                            ** **Atlanta, GA** ***

*Duration:                             **9-12 ** months***

*Rate:                                     **$50.00 **  ***

*Java developers** needed for a small team on our customer site*** **5
positions**!
**Duration:** 9 to 12 month contract

Plans, designs, develop, codes and tests software systems or applications
for software enhancements and new products. 2-5 years of prior software
development experience required. *

*Required:   (Must have ALL listed and discussed in body of resume -  NOT
just in SUMMARY portion).*

*Java
HTML
JBOSS