Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218
We have a hot requirement in NY, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help
*Please read the requirement and sent the matching profiles for skill set*
*Job Title : **Database Developer - Teradata/Oracle/Perl*
*Location : NY*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Rate : $55/hr MAX*
*Client : Finance *
*Interview : Telephone*
Looking for an experienced Database Developer for Teradata-to-Oracle data
migration project. Responsibilities include current POC code refactoring in
order to make it production ready.
The successful candidate must have strong skills in Perl programming, Oracle
10g SQL and PL/SQL, experience in developing parallel process applications,
database reengineering and high-performance tuning.
- Review logic and results of the POC project and make design improvement
- Achieve 100% data consistency between new Perl/Oracle based ETL and
existing Teradata ETL.
- Re-design the ETL Perl code. Use advantages of the parallelization and
inter-process communication techniques in order to improve performance.
- Improve SQL and PL/SQL code performance by utilizing Oracle-specific
technology offerings (partitioning, caching, parallelization, query rewrite,
bulk DMLs, materialized views and index-organized tables).
- Automate new ETL process. Improve/create logging, notification and
- Assist in converting Teradata-oriented end-user queries into efficient
- Create good quality design and technical documentation.
- 3+ years of Perl experience including advanced areas of parallel
processes development and inter-process communications.
- Expert-level skills (5+ years) in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. Knowledge of
analytical SQL extensions, bulk-mode DMLs, external tables, Oracle
parallelization and partitioning are mandatory.
- Oracle SQL performance tuning skills (tracing, TKPROF, explain plan and
wait events analysis).
- Development experience for Teradata databases is not mandatory but a
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Good work ethic
779 Woodfield way
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Ph: 248-243-1218 || Fax: 248-565-2054
Cc.. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
||www.recache.com || Yahoo IM: ksrikanth.recache
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at