Hello Associates,

I am in urgent need of consultant with the following skills.  Kindly
send in resumes ASAP.

REK NO:  1194 UNIX ADMIN with SAN  experience
Location: CA prefer locals
Rate: open

Skills:Must have
UNIX admin Solaris admin
Strong in SAN
Netapp experience
Please send me matching resumes with contact number, availability and
rate.

Your support and immediate response are highly appreciated.

Hoping to work with you,

 Thanks and Best regards,
 Raji.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 408-701-0526

 Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please
accept
 our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be
 removed from our Mailing list