Here is a hot requirement for *< Oracle ERP Engineer - Baltimore, MD - Full
Time >.* Please forward your updated resume if you are interested for the
earliest client submission.
*Position:* Oracle ERP Engineer
*Location:* Baltimore, MD
*Duration:* Full Time
- Experience with configuration and customization of Oracle ERP in one or
more of the following areas: Order Management or Shipping OR Purchasing
- Experience with ORACLE Forms 6I, Reports 6I, and other ORACLE
- High degree of experience with PL-SQL
- Experience with APIs, Alerts, XML, and Workflows. AME experience a
- Applications development experience with object-oriented and/or
web-based development languages and tools a plus.
- Oracle 9I or 10G database experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux.
- General knowledge of database management and application performance
- System trouble-shooting (hardware/software).
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database design. Experience optimizing SQL
- Experience with BPEL a strong plus.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Staffing – Manager*
*21351, Ridgetop Circle *
*Suite 300, Dulles, VA 20166.***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at