Here is a hot requirement for *< Oracle ERP Engineer - Baltimore, MD - Full
Time >.* Please forward your updated resume if you are interested for the
earliest client submission.

*Position:* Oracle ERP Engineer

*Location:* Baltimore, MD

*Duration:* Full Time

*Job Description:*

   - Experience with configuration and customization of Oracle ERP in one or
   more of the following areas: Order Management or Shipping OR  Purchasing
   OR Inventory.
   - Experience with ORACLE Forms 6I, Reports 6I, and other ORACLE
   development tools.
   - High degree of experience with PL-SQL
   - Experience with APIs, Alerts, XML, and Workflows. AME experience a
   - Applications development experience with object-oriented and/or
   web-based development languages and tools a plus.
   - Oracle 9I or 10G database experience.
   - Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux.
   - General knowledge of database management and application performance
   - System trouble-shooting (hardware/software).
   - Strong knowledge of SQL and database design. Experience optimizing SQL
   - Experience with BPEL a strong plus.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Raghu Ram*

*Staffing – Manager*