Here is a hot requirement for *< Network Engineer - Chicago, IL - 2 Years >.
* Please forward your updated resume if you are interested for the earliest
*Position:* Network Engineer
*Location:* Chicago, IL
*Duration:* 2 Years
The Network Engineer 3 is responsible for:
- 24/7 support of State of Illinois Network.
- Provide phone support for all State of Illinois agencies.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures as well as statewide
- Supervisory and lead field support for Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 staff.
- Engineering router-based high-speed technology network transports to
deliver application functionality
- Evaluating and implements new network technologies.
- Providing application-specific support (e.g., telephony, video/audio)
to other engineers, NOC and RTC support staff, and other team technical
members as needed.
- Providing technical and project management leadership on multiple
components of a large project or a single complex component.
- Developing effective communication with institutional representatives
and state agency personnel to conduct studies, collect information, and
convey analysis for support of senior management recommendations.
- Perform program management and administration.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Cisco experience required (LAN/WAN).
- Knowledge of telco services including MPLS and FRAME RELAY.
- Familiar with Remedy asset inventory tools.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Staffing – Manager*
*21351, Ridgetop Circle *
*Suite 300, Dulles, VA 20166.***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at