This is Libeesh and I am with E Pro Inc. We are a Technology
Consulting company based out of Woodbridge, NJ with offices in India.

We are a team of over 150+ members working with fortune 500 companies
and some mid size businesses to provide them with proven solutions in
their needs.

Title                :     Software Engineer

Location          :       Piscataway, NJ

Visa                :       Citizen,GC and H1B

Job Type          :       Contract (1 years)

 Job Description:

  Software Developer will be responsible for designing and coding
technical solutions for effective system administration; responsible
for identifying/recognizing system            deficiencies and deliver
solutions utilizing best fit technology.

 Candidate will work as an effective team member to code/test/deliver
on time and quality; and perform other duties as assigned.

   Job Requirements:

·         4-5 years experience in the software development using
KormShell, Perl/CGI, Javascript and web development in client/server
and internet system architectures

·         Experience in AIX/Unix system administration and web server

·         Experience in client/server, SOA technology with backend
integration of Legacy system applications

·         Good working knowledge of AIX SMIT ODM structures and
backend scripting is preferred

·         Solid understanding of deploying real-time applications in a
High Availability application & Architecture

·         Experience in Java, Javascript, XML, Swing or related
graphical development languages is a plus

·         Experience in automating system administration capabilities
is desirable

·         Understanding of CMM and ISO standards as it applies to the
job function is a plus

Please update with your resume and contact details to

Jobs & Resumes" group.