*Unix/Windows Admin*

*6+ Months*

*San Antonio**, TX***

*Rate: $50/hr*

Shift: submit who are comfortable with this shift
2nd Shift (4:30 pm- 12:30 am)

Our client has an immediate need for a UNIX/Windows Administrator with the
following skills and experience:

HP UX/SUN skills to support to a highly available 24x7 Unix Enterprise
environment and requires hands on experience with the following:

THIS IS A LEVEL-II POSITION REQUIRING STRONG EXPERIENCE IN

TROUBLESHOOTING PRODUCTION SUPPORT ISSUES

*Experience in SUN or HP UNIX administration* in a large enterprise setting.

Experience in one or more scripting languages

Experience working with help desk ticketing applications such as Remedy

Experience supporting business continuity and disaster recovery processes

Experience using Solaris 10 with Zones desired

Experience with SAN or NAS desired

*Windows System Administrator *will provide support to a highly available

24x7 Windows enterprise environment and requires hands on experience with
the following:

Experience supporting Windows 2003 Server.

Experience with Tier 1 troubleshooting of Active Directory.

Experience with Tier 1 troubleshooting of Novell Netware is highly desired.

Experience with Linux or other UNIX support is desired.

Experience with Veritas Netbackup or Arcserve or both.

General (non-technical) skills:

ABSOLUTELY MUST BE CUSTOMER FOCUSED AND POSSESS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
SKILLS.

Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business
relationship with both internal associates and external customers.

Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills

Must be able to work effectively in a team environment

Candidates will need to be punctual and have a good work ethic.

High attention to detail

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.