Microstrategy Developer

VA

3-6 mnths

ETL developer will be responsible for developing code, unit testing, supporting SIT and UAT testing, and ensure that all controls are being followed.

ETL developer will have at least 3-5 years of DataStage experience working with capturing data in Corporate Data Warehouse environment and using the data for reporting

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your response would be greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Kristopher Irby
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736
Fax:703-991-5532
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.