Dear All ,

This is a chance to get a Closure with our Direct Client Immediately . we
need a consultants who can start immediately.
Pls submit only matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Available
Confirmation , rate confirmation and Contact details .
we are working with our Direct Client . No layers ...

 The Job Description for the Job: 63634-Power Builder consultant for
 Enterprise Solns. has been published.

 The Job Description is as follows:

 3 +  years of experience in Power Builder .

 2.       Exposure to .Net integration with power builder(PB 11)

 3.       Exposure to various builds in power builder 11.

 4.       Exposure to use external interfaces like WSDL in the power
 builder script.

 5.       Fair knowledge in CMD scripting and VB scripting.

 6.       Fair  experience in creating procedures using Sybase.

 Added advantage :

 1.       If he has worked on the latest version of power builder (Power
 builder 11 and 9)

 2.       Exposure in creating ASP, which will be able to pass result set
 to XML.

 3.       A little knowledge on Java

Location:New jersey
 Duration:6 months