*Dear Partner:*

*Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your HOT LISTS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Title: Oracle PL/SQL Consultant*

*Location: Boston MA*

*Rate:DOE/hr*

*Length:6-12 months*

*Industry:Finance*

*KEY EXPERIENCE:*

*I am only interested in people coming out of Financial services OR local
BOSTON firms*

Interview Process  -> Initial phone screen and later face to face client
interview required

 PL/SQL CODING, PERFORMANCE TUNING, SQL AND ORACLE TOOLS
Deliverables  -> CODING AND SUPPORT
Skills Required  - ORACLE, SQL, PL/SQL, ORACLE PERFORMANCE TUNING, TROUBLE
SHOOTING DATABASE PROBLEMS, SCRIPTING

Additional Information You Think Would be Helpful - Perl scripting and
performance tuning tools

--
Thanks & Regards :

DANNY