*DEAR PARTNERS,*

**
 *Plz let me know if u has any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below......ASAP*

*Position: Ab Initio*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Warren, NJ
*

*Rate :$50/hr
*

Looking for a *Ab Initio consultant* with following skills in Warren, NJ

 The candidate should have the following qualifications:**
9 years of Ab Initio development experience (in-depth knowledge of Abinitio
components).
Experience with ETL Tools and Data Warehousing tools.
Experience in UNIX shell scripting (nice to have)

*Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the
requirements.*
* *
  *Plz respond with RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO. Of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.*

*With regards,

Bhavith D. M.
Uni Resource,Inc
2340 S.Arlington Hts Rd, Suite # 410