My client is looking for power builder at NJ for a 6+ months contract
position. Send me your consultants resume and rate ASAP

·         7+ years of experience in Power Builder .

·         Exposure to .Net integration with power builder(PB 11)

·         Exposure to various builds in power builder 11.

·         Exposure to use external interfaces like WSDL in the power builder

·         Fair knowledge in CMD scripting and VB scripting.

·         Fair  experience in creating procedures using Sybase.

*Added advantage:*

·         If he has worked on the latest version of power builder (Power
builder 11 and 9)

·         Exposure in creating ASP, which will be able to pass result set to

·         A little knowledge on JavaHi Friends,

Ezen Computer Services Inc.,