NOTE:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list.If you no longer wish to receive this email,
please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is given
at the bottom of this email.

*Hi :Hope you are doing good.  Please review the below requirement & let me
have your updated resume if you are comfortable.  Please reply me ASAP as
its an urgent requirement.*

*Please reply to** [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Role:Senior Access, Excel, VBA, SQL Developer*

*Location:Mary Land*

*Duration: 3+ months***

*Please remember on all submittals I need the following information:*

*1 – Candidates full legal name*

*2 – Current location (City & State)*

*3 – Contact information (Phone & Email)*

*4 – Availability*

*5 – Number of years experience with each required skill (This experience
MUST be detailed in the candidates resume within their "Responsibilities"
section at each position)*

*6 – Month & Date of Birth (ex: Jan 23rd)*

*7 – Last 4 digits of SS#*

*I MUST have 2 professional references that include:*

References* Name & Title & Company*

Reference Phone & Email

*Job Description:*

Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing 2-tier, 3-tier, or N-tier
client/server applications. Supports existing business systems applications.
Consults with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate
technical solutions. Responsible for designing and documenting technical
requirements for business applications. Must be able to determine and
document complex software or system functional specifications.

|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext:302 || Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Website: ||

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.