Dear Associates,

Good Afternoon!

We have a requirement for Oracle Apps CRM Functional Consultant required at
Atlanta, GA for 12+ Months Contract.

*Job Title: Oracle CRM Functional Solution Consultant   *

*Duration 12+ Months *

*Job Start: 1 Week *

*Job Location: Atlanta, GA*

* *

*Synopsis: *

The resource needs to be a very skilled functional system architect who has
8-10 years of experience in implementing complex integrations related to
Oracle Field Service, Order Management and Inventory modules. Additional
knowledge of Java architecture would be beneficial for this role. The
resource needs to have considerable experience in implementing integrations
between custom applications (Java based etc.) and Oracle ERP / CRM. The
resource should have excellent communication skills including interaction
with team and customers. The resource would also be required to submit
progress report to customer on a regular basis.

* *

CRM Functional Solution Architect

Oracle Modules Expertise: Field Service, Order Management, Inventory

Experience: 8–10 years of SME experience with considerable exposure on

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Vinod Kumar T *

*Systel Incorporate - **we make IT a reality.** **
*600 Embassy Row, Suite# 200, Atlanta , GA 30328 ,
Call # 678-261-5244 | Fax: 678-623-8586.

*Rated as one of the fasted growing IT consulting organization.*

*Please add me in Yahoo IM: vinod.hr13 *

Jobs & Resumes" group.