Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Raghu from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with contact
details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Professional Services engineer. (ERPs)

12 + Months

It is a telecommuting spot so they would be working from home!

Candidate can be based Anywhere in the USA.

Travel: 50% to various client location.

Most of the ERP used is Oracle Financials.

This role requires both broad and deep technical knowledge and the ability to
architect and deploy a solution mapped to a customer's business assurance
problems.  Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology and audit
decision maker discussions related to business assurance.  Consultants manage
the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects.  They have the passion
for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for
excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.

As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will be an integral part of the  account
team, helping foster trusted-advisor relationships and assisting customers in
realizing the maximum value from their investment in technologies.  In
addition, you will be on the front lines of innovation with Client's
technology, allowing you to provide crucial feedback to the product development
teams to ensure the ongoing success of our products and services.

Specific technical skills and experience required for this position include:

  a.. Experience in data audit analytics with a focus on  data structures,
databases, and ERP environments
  b.. Experience performing internal control reviews and  risk assessments for
customers running ERP environments
  c.. Knowledge of competitive analytic and continuous  controls monitoring
platforms and products a plus
  d.. Practical experience with JAVA, HTML, and/or .NET  development and
architecture experience desired
  e.. Experience with business intelligence applications  and data
transformation services a plus
  f.. Professional accreditation preferred (e.g. CISA,  CIA, CPA, CA, CFE etc)
In addition to these technical skills, successful candidates will demonstrate
success in the management of complex projects and must possess strong verbal
and written communication skills. Experience with a mainstream project
lifecycle methodology is strongly preferred.  BS/BA degree in computer science,
information systems, or related field also strongly preferred.  Worldwide
travel is an integral part of this position.  Candidates must be willing and
able to travel as much as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards,

FAX : (516)977-0618