*Please send only matching profile @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Title: IBM Websphere Process Server Configurator
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 4-6 months +
This role is *NOT *for IBM Websphere Application Server, but for *IBM
Websphere Process Server*. The '*Must Have' *skill list is restricted and
does not list IBM Websphere Process Server. *Please forward suitable
candidates only. *They need more experience with installation and
cofiguration of the tool instead of development.
- Design and develop the Human Workflow component of the Pre-Adjudication
project using IBM Websphere Process Server
- Analyze, design, build, and test of Human Workflow using Websphere Process
- Lead design and build efforts for the Human Workflow component.
- Develop a good understainding of the Human Workflow requirements.
- Work closely with the client resources.
- Mentor junior Process Server developers on client side, and provide out of
the box solutions.
Skills Desired in order of importance: IBM Websphere Process Server (Human
Task Manager - Must have), IBM Webshpere Integration Developer, Java/J2EE,
database knowledge, SQL.
*2-3 years J2EE experience
*2-3 years of experience in designing and developing applications using
Process Server (Human Task Manager area) ***At this point, they will take
someone with 1 - 2 years experience using Websphere Process Server.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at