TITLE : PROJECT CO ORDINATOR
LOCATION : DALLAS, TX
DURATION : 6 MONTHS
RATE : $ 35 C2 C

Project details are below.

Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of
project oriented work efforts.

Implements project management processes and methodologies (based on Calpines
SDLC) for the IS community to insure that projects are delivered on time,
within budget, adhere to architectural standards and meet customer
expectations.

Detailed responsibilities include: (a) administrative processing of official
project documents, (b) coordinating development of project plans, (c)
assignments of tasks to team members, (d) monitoring work efforts on a
daily/weekly basis, (e) performing quality reviews, (f) identifying project
issues and facilitating resolution, (g) tracking key project milestones, (h)
updating management systems and providing status reports, (i) responding to
changes required to accommodate project portfolio management requirements
and/or architectural objectives, (j) processing all required project
documentation and posting formal documents in standard repositories.
Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise related to
project scope, budget, risk and resources.

 Partners with Program Manager and IT leadership to optimize the overall
value achieved from the project portfolio. Must possess, and be able to
apply, extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management
methodologies and tools.

Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Business administration or
other related field.

Candidates must possess three (3) or more years of information technology or
related work experience with at least two (2) or more years coordinating or
managing projects (if external candidate), or three (3) or more years as
Project Lead or Business Analyst (if internal candidate).

Project Management Institute or equivalent certification is recommended.

Experience with MS Project Server, ProSight and SharePoint is a strong plus.

 Send matching resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks and Regards,

ANAND
www.ksourceinc.com
ksource Inc.
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 201| Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.