GIS ANALYST
RICHMOND, VIRGINIA
9 MONTH CONTRACT

We are  seeking a GIS Analyst to support the integration, maintenance and
quality assurance of enterprise GIS data.

You will be part of the team that will integrate spatial data from disparate
sources into our clients enterprise ArcSDE Geodatabase.

DUTIES: - Good communication skills are required. - Digitizing and quality
control of data using ESRI GIS tools in versioned SDE database - Development
and maintenance of FGDC compliant metadata through ESRI ArcCatalog -
Fulfilling customer data requests for client's GIS data - Participating on
IT projects requiring GIS data SKILLS: - Experience with ESRI ArcMap editing
and metadata editing required. - Experience with ESRI linear referencing,
ESRI Network Analyst, ESRI Model Builder, Python, and XML desired. - Good
communication skills are required. - Years of Relevant Experience: 2 to 5
years - Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical
study

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan Rao,
Entellects Corporation,