Hello Partners,
We have Consultants available under our H1B. Can you please help us to place
them.
Please find the brief List of our Consultants available for your immediate
response......Please contact me at 732 410 2100 ext 203 or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Name*

*Skill*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Rate*

*Availability*

*Exp*

*Sachin*

ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Developer

CO

Open

Neg

Immediate

6 Yrs

*Krushik*

.NET Developer

CT

Open

Neg

Immediate

6+ Yrs

*Ashmita*

VB.Net Developer

NJ

NY/NJ/PA

Neg

Immediate

7 Yrs

*Krishna*

Oracle DBA

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

7+ Yrs

*Upendar*

Oracle DBA

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

7 Yrs

*Mithun*

Oracle DBA

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

7 Yrs

*Chaitnya*

Oracle DBA

CA

Open

Neg

Immediate

7+ Yrs

*Sudheer*

PL/SQL

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

6+ Yrs

*Anusha*

PL/SQL

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

6+ Yrs

*Rupa*

PL/SQL

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

6+yrs

*Swati*

PL/SQL

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

6 yrs

*Narendar*

Cognos

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

7 yrs

*Lekha*

Window Admin

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

7 yrs

*Sridhar*

QA_QTP

NJ

open

Neg

Immediate

6yrs

*Hema*

QA Tester

NJ

Open

Neg

Immediate

6yrs

*Srikanth*

Sharepoint

WA

Open

Neg

Immediate

7yrs

Please feel free to Contact me!!!

* Arfin*
Sunmerge Systems Inc.
Phone : 732.410.2100 Ext: 203
Facsimile:732.981.0405
[EMAIL PROTECTED];  Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*"**A winner is not the one who never fails, But one who NEVER
QUITS**"** *<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/enjoythemasti/>