Hi partners

With $30M in revenues and 275+ W2 employees, Vedicsoft is one of the fastest
growing IT Solutions Providers in the country. We received more than 105
work orders in the last quarter alone from our customers! Here is a hot
requirement from Direct client

Please respond to this email
with your *perfect matching* consultant resume, rate, and contact
information - without changing the subject. Thanks for your help.

*Position: Java/Power Builder Developer *

*Location: Somers, NY*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Need Locals or ** **very Near by*

* *

*Job Description:*

Develop interface programs between National Inventory Solutions (NIS) and
Supply Chain Planning (SCP). Business Critical MRP Project. Candidates
should be a self starter,Possess above average analytical and problem
solving skills.

*Skill Sets*

 Oracle -5 Years

 PL/SQL -5Years

 Java/J2EE -5Years

 UNIX -3 Years

*Required Qualifications*

*PowerBuilder 2 Years *
*Local candidates Preferred *

Best Regards,

*Vyshali Soma, Technical Recruiter *

 *VEDICSOFT *| where IT excels
Tel 732.623.9900 x 946 , [EMAIL PROTECTED]