*Hi All,*

*Pl send me the suitable profiles with Contact & rate info for the below
mentioned requirement ASAP.*

*Title: Infrastructure Architect/ Analyst*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

* *

*Understanding of LDAP / authentication & J2EE-based web applications
(WebSphere a plus) *

*Experience migration from LDAP to Active Directory *

*Exposure to Oracle 11i and Siebel Analytics (OBIEE) *

*Deliverables will include: *

*LDAP / user store architecture & consolidation *

*Dependency analysis *

*Attribute mapping analysis *

*Authentication / authorization architecture *

*Strong written and oral communications skills including experience with
Power Point *

*Self-motivated worker who is able to drive progress in an unstructured
environment*

* *

*Regards,*

*Pavan Bandaru
EC Manage Inc
3155 Kearney Street, Suite: 170
Fremont, CA – 94538
Ph 510-269-4782 Fax 510 226 2726 E-Fax: 510-991-8999
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: **www.ec-manage.com* <http://www.ec-manage.com/>**

*Note**:** **We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses
which might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience***