Hi,

*Urgently need Several VM Ware Consultants Or Admins.  15 Positions . CA
12m+*

Thanks & Regards

Murali Krishna Tummala | Resource Coordinator
Kanvin International, Inc. | Can Do IT
Off: 972 782 2729 | Fax: 847-594-6002
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit Us: www.kanvininc.com   USA | India

Note :  We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail can
not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails
then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the
Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might be
diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.