please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Feel free to reach me at  *703-496-7212*

*My client in Seattle, WA is looking for *Facets Configuration Analyst
Duration:Seattle, WA.
Duration : 6 Months

*Required Skills:*
 The Configuration Analyst will be doing benefit build support within
Facets.  They will be responsible for the building and migrations of
products and components in the Config environment.  They need to have
Access/SQL database understanding.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramesh B