Hi,

We understand that you are looking to fill multiple technology open
positions. Here is JobsBridge, which is a Web 2.0 I.T staffing & Career
Portal having a high-quality pool of active resume database in multiple
technical skills like Java, .Net, SAP, Oracle Apps, Data Warehouse and many
moreā€¦

Did you know that you can post up to 5 jobs & access resumes for free as
part of our Promotional Offer? So register today and start benefiting from
our services. You may visit us
http://jobsbridge.com/RecruiterRegister/TempRegister.aspx.

Warm Regards,

*Jobs Bridge *Team