Plz let me know if u have any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below....ASAP*

*Job Title :** Cognos(reporting) 8.3 Developer
Location : Tampa, FL
Duration : 6 Months(extendable)
Rate        : Open*

*Job Description:*
**Design and develop Business Intelligence reporting solutions using COGNOS
8.3 suite.
*Perform hands on development and coding of application components using the
COGNOS 8.3 suite.

*Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the

*Plz respond with **RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO.** of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.*
*With regards,*
*Bharath Gopal*
*Technical Recruiter*
*Uni Resource Inc*