Here is the brief profile of Senior *SAP* *Basis/Netweaver*
Get back to us with your direct client requirements.
- 8 years of IT Experience and 6 years of experience as an SAP Basis
Consultant, which includes full lifecycle Implementation, Support and
Upgrade with ABAP/JAVA stack.
- BASIS Administration experience with SAP R/3 versions 4.6C, 4.7
enterprise, ECC5.0, ECC6.0, Netweaver 4s (Webas700), Netweaver4 (Webas640),
BW/BI, XI/PI, EP, CRM, SRM, SCM, APO.
- Experience in post installation works, applying the support
patches,SPAU and SPDD resolutions, add-on/plug-ins installation,
OSS notes, Kernel upgrades, Language and applying License, Dialog server
installations, Sap load generator , configured Sap help and Knowledge of
conversion of non-Unicode to Unicode conversion
- Configuration and Maintenance of Transport Management System in system
landscape, Client Administration, CCMS, Spool Administration. SAP Systems
monitoring and performance tuning.
- Experience in Configuration of SSF, SNC and SSO.
- Experience in SAP Security Administration i.e., creating roles for
various modules such as HR, SD, FI, CO (Logistics) with PFCG, Creating USERS
- Experience in Database Management - Backup, Restoration using
SAPDBA/BRTOOLs, Table space administration, managing data dictionary
objects, System Copy, Database Archiving with oracle and Sql server.
- Experience in configtool, SDM, VISUAL ADMINISTRATOR, JSPM and
configured SLD, JCO, and UME in J2EE Server.
- Experience in NWDI.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of Solution Manager.
- Expertise in planning the upgrade strategy, prerequisite for the
Prepare and manual operations after the *PREPARE* phase and the
*R3UP*(UPGRADE phase) in the Upgrade process of an SAP system
- Experience in OS/DB Migration.
- Experience in UNIX Schell Scripting.
- Experience in documenting processes and performing knowledge
transfer/training to client team members.
- Experience using all relevant SAP guidelines to ensure all information
systems and services meet client standards and end-user requirements based
on segregation of duties.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and
Technology Consultants Inc
Tel:510 943 5957
Fax:510 794 8881
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at