Senior Designer for CitiDirect, Citi's flagship corporate Cash Management
Transaction Delivery System.
Design and develop the Balance and Transaction Reporting application
solution. This includes design of Reporting framework components. Analyze
the business requirements and provide solutions on detail design. Perform
proof of concept where required. Involve with project team in development
and code reviews. Work closely with core CitiDirect product team.
- Minimum 5~7 years of experience in Reporting products, preferably
Actuate, in conjunction with Java, Websphere, & Oracle/DB2.
- Must have hands-on experience on Reporting architecture work, creating
new components, libraries, TOC, metadata, etc framework components.
- Must have Java coding experience and strong in XML parsing components.
- Knowledge of Tibco Business works & EMS is preferred.
- Experience in development on banking/ cash management product is
- Should have working experience in writing SQLs and Stored procedures.
- Strong in technology concepts and technology best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative
- Must be a team player
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at