Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Raghu from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with contact
details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Position: PeopleSoft HRMS Technical Consultant

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Start Date: 10/6/2008

Term: 6 - 9 months

*** Local candidates preferred  ***

*** In-person interview required ***

Required Skills:

PeopleSoft 8.8 HRMS, People Tools 8.4+, PeopleSoft Integration Tools,

SQL-PL/SQL, UNIX scriptwriting and SQR

Minimum years experience in the following areas:

Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience developing, testing and

supporting PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM or HRMS applications (specifically Human

Resources, Base Benefits, Payroll).

Knowledge of PeopleSoft architecture, People Tools 8.4+ / PeopleCode,

PeopleSoft Integration Tools experience (Application Engine, Component

Interfaces, Workflow), UNIX environment including scriptwriting and SQR

development in an Oracle environment using SQL-PL/SQL.

Work related skills:

PeopleSoft integration technologies including Application Engine and

Component Interfaces

Application Designer tools including PeopleCode and Component / Page

PeopleSoft Security

Functional Knowledge of the process flow for PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM and an

understanding of the PeopleSoft 8.8 database are preferred

Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong

ability to perform as part of a team.

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards,

FAX : (516)977-0618