Hi All,

Here is my Direct Client requirement which is currently open. Pl send me the
suitable profiles with Contact & Rate info ASAP.

Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: NJ
Duration: 6 - 8 months

Responsibilities

   - Creation of SDLC documents ranging from Business Requirements to
   Interface Control Documents.
   - Analysis and profiling of data using various tools including Data
   Profiler from AB INITIO
   - Participation in domain data analysis team activities focused on GTS
   data governance processes
   - Working with QC function to create test plans and manage execution of
   testing phase
   - Creation of various project level metrics and reports

Job Qualifications

   - 5 to 10 years business analysis experience in corporate banking with a
   focus on treasury services
   - Knowledge of logical database design techniques
   - Knowledge of various SDLC methods
   - Experience with data profiling and metadata management tools
   - Excellent communication and writing skills
   - Ability to work in a high pressure, goals driven organization
   - Ability to interact with both peers and seniors

Educational requirements: BA/BS

Regards,

Pavan Bandaru
[EMAIL PROTECTED]