Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Web Developer

Location: Hyde Park, MA

Duration: 6 Months

Need Local to MA

3-5 yrs exp w/ software implementations*

*This position is critical to ensure new clients are launched flawlessly and
that company exceeds their expectations. We seek proactive and
detail-oriented candidates who will be able to execute client
implementations, while innovating and leading as the company grows. If you
have programming experience and love to manage projects with clients on high
profile initiatives, this position is for you. Our clients are prestigious
global firms in financial services, legal, consulting and related verticals,
in the US and Europe. Company is a division of the client Corporation and is
based in Boston, MA.

Implement flawless client launches
Design, lead, manage and execute client implementations through launch
Act as consultant to clients, understanding and managing requirements, while
bringing company's unique expertise to bear
Install and/or manage the installation and integration of company

Lead customer service
Manage and lead client interactions on a day-to-day basis post-launch
Develop solutions to client issues, working with sales and engineering

Ensure quality end user experience
Lead quality efforts related to client installations
Institute best practices for all aspects of client experience

Related Initiatives
May participate in sales presentations as a product or implementation expert

3-5 years prior experience in software implementations of complex
business-to-business solutions for consulting firm, integrator or
professional services division of a software company
2+ years experience with RDBMS (SQLServer or Oracle) and web development
(JSP, Javascript, .Net)
Excellent academic background
Excellent written communication skills
Attention to detail and passion for perfection
Organized and methodical approach to workload. Able to juggle multiple
Commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction
Proven ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive on identifying
problems and solutions
Experience managing complex customer issues through to successful resolution

Sense of humor, patience and determination
Experience working with clients in legal, financial services or consulting a

Thanks and Regards!*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.