Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 703-953-1995*

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

* *

*Software Engineer position (Java with Cold fusion)*

*Location: Middletown, New Jersey /Saint. Louis, MO / Oakton, VA *

*Duration: 2+years*

*Rate: $45/hr*

Project Name:

CSO Information Management Support

 Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

This position will be part of the CSO Information Management Support team
supporting several applications used by teams in Chief Security Office of
the organisation to manage information used to support processes that secure
the Organisations enterprise.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

*Please make sure to include the location(s) the candidate is willing to
work in the vendor comments.
Seek software engineer experienced in Java/J2EE and Cold Fusion to support
critical CSO inventory application used for threat management and
for security compliance verification of devices on the Organisations
networks. Must have at least three years of Java experience, three years of
SQL experience with Oracle; experience with XML and web services a plus.
UNIX experience preferred and experience with Cold Fusion, Websphere 6.x,
PHP, and Perl a plus. Must have good communication skills. Bachelors degree
in EE, computer science, MIS, or related field required.*

Skills required:

      *Skill                                           Experience
Need *

1)     Java/J2EE                                  Expert

2)     Cold Fusion                                 Intermediate

3)     Websphere                                 Intermediate

4)     SQL                                           Intermediate

5)     Perl                                            Intermediate

6)     UNIX                                         Intermediate

7)     XML                                          Intermediate

8)     Oracle                                        Intermediate

9)     PHP                                           Intermediate

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.