Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in CA, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles for the skill set*

* *

*Title: Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
Location: Fremont, CA*

*Duration: 6 Month Contract.*
*Rate: OPEN

   Must Have

- Experience in Oracle Apps APIs to integrate with iProcurement data and
user data.
-Experience of the Oracle Apps workflow APIs and AME (Approval Management
Engine)*

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc