* Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Feel Free to reach me at 703-496-7212
All the skills are mandatory.
*Lead Software Analyst*
3 month contract
• Serve as the testing Point of Contact for the areas/project assigned,
researching customer issues related to software functionality.
• Test and investigate issues to determine the appropriate resolution.
• Provide educational information to customer issues if the problem is issue
• Work with the Program Management Organization to create education
• Track issues to assist in trend analysis and the updating of the user
guides and/or standard operating procedures.
• Serve as a coach and mentor to the department staff regarding how to
develop and execute a test plan.
• Serve as a process improvement leader for the QA department.
• Responsible for identifying areas for improvements, implementing process
improvements and ensuring long term compliance.
• Act as the lead in managing QA participation in sunset reviews.
• Set policies, standards and procedures for cross-teams system development
life cycle, workflow and the interfaces with Product Verification.
• Partner with team to prepare comprehensive QA project plan, estimates as
well as the implementation for phases of projects.
• Monitor the schedule of testing phases for all projects based on project
specifications, scope, and coverage.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other
related field, or equivalent work experience in similar work environment.
• Minimum 7 years of IT work experience.
• 4 plus years experience as a LEAD in a QA Test Environment
• 1-2 years experience with SOAP and XML
• 1-2 years experience with EDI
• Strong Technical and Verbal communication
• 6+ years experience with Mainframe
• Testing background and expertise with test tools (TSO, File-Aid,
capture/playback, Mercury Interactive) TS software knowledge helpful.
• Work toward certifications including: CSQE or CSQA preferred, professional
test tool certification (Mercury, Rational, Compuware)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at