Hi

I have very urgent requirement for ETL Datastage consultant local to WI or
Chicago.

Location(State/city):Wisconsin WI/MILWAUKEE
Duration: 6 months

Req Details:
Local to WI, Chicago is OK.
Client needs a Senior ETL Developer with DataStage Not looking for just a
developer but someone who has experience putting together an ETL Process.
5-7 years experience.
Need the following skills. List your consultant's years of experience with
the below;
ETL Developer with IBM Datastage versions 7.2, 7.5 and 8.0.
Parallel extenders.
Quality stage
Design stage.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Malik
Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc.I

Ph:408-228-0242 x 880
Fax:408-324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar I Regional Manager I x364

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line  and mention