Hello Friends!

We are looking for an Oracle DBA to do production support in a 10g environment.

The customer environment is linux, RAC, GRID, 2 TBytes.

They will take a mid level person since it is mainly production support.

This is a 3 month contract in midtown Atlanta.

Need local candidate to Atlanta

PLEASE REPLY TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gimme a good candidate, I will get the PO

Start Date: MONDAY

INTERVIEW TODAY

Rate: $50/hr CTC

Duration: 3 Months

Location: Atlanta, GA

Send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately.

Regards,

Suresh Varanasi

Credent Technologies LLC

30 Brookfield St, Ste A

South Windsor, CT 06074

T: 860.436.6363

F: 860.371.2779

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer

This transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
kindly notify the sender and please delete this message and any attachments or
copies from your system. We use virus scanning software but do not warrant that
this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.