*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Please forward a profiles to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Here are the reaquirement details*
*Engagement Title:US Product Testing Test Analyst, OPS & SAP
ProjectOrganisation / Team: Functions HR OPERATIONS*
*Engagement Ref:Location:Westlake Houston*
*Duration of contract:6 monthsRequired start date: ASAP*
HR Operations is accountable for:
· Business as usual HR activities
· Strategic HR vision
· Delivery high value HR initiatives
· Management of external HR relations for
The US Product Testing 2 (PT2) Test Analyst has responsibility for test
script planning, preparation and execution and recording of test results and
defects for PT2 testing.
For PT2 testing within the OPS & SAP project:
· Provide input into the Test Plans for PT2 testing.
· Ensure appropriate coverage of the business process requirements
· Create, maintain and execute the test scripts in Quality Centre,
including linking tests to requirements.
· Devise, create, maintain and source test data.
· Analyse and store test results in Quality Centre.
· Raise, maintain and retest defects in Quality Centre.
· Provide input into the Test Completion Memo.
· Achieve key project stages in terms of quantity, timing and quality
of all aspects of work allocated.
· Undertake evaluation and quality reviews of testing deliverable's
and procedures and thereby contribute to the overall effectiveness of the
· Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with agreed
project test standards and procedures.
· Ensure tests are executed in a timely, repeatable and effective
· Ensure that test scripts, plans and acceptance/signoff criteria are
agreed with the end user representatives
The US Product Testing 2 (PT2) Test Lead has responsibility for delivering
· Develop and maintain the requirements traceability matrix (RTM).
· Develop and maintain test scripts ensuring maximum reusability for
subsequent test stages.
· Develop, maintain, setup and source test data.
· Raise, maintain and retest defects stored in Quality Centre.
· Storing and maintaining test results in Quality Centre.
*Experience & Knowledge*
· Minimum 5 years testing and must include experience in Integration,
System Integration, End-to-end and/or End User Testing experience.
· Previous experience testing in a HR BPO environment
· Minimum of 2 years testing within SAP:
· Experience of or ability to use toolsets already chosen – e.g.
Mercury Quality Centre
· A good understanding of the end-to-end process of project
· Good excel skills
· Knowledge of utilising structured testing methodologies in a
distributed, networked environment
· Experience developing/executing/logging the following test
artefacts: test scenarios, scripts, data sheets, results and defects.
· The ability to highlight and escalate issues/defects when the need
· Proven ability to work in a team to ensure test scripts are
executed according to an agreed plan.
· Experience of working within a collaborative multi-team
· SAP HR certification
· Experience in SAP Portals, BW
· Experience of testing within SAP systems
*Skills / Behaviors*
· Strong problem solving skills
· Client focussed
· Strong Communication skills and able to communicate effectively
with both technical and non technical professionals
· Results and delivery focussed
· Able to work under pressure
· Self-starter, with initiative
· Can manage priorities & identify key issues
· Positive and enthusiastic
· Team player
· Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
Technology consultants inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at